Monday, October 22, 2007

Organic Vegetarian Rest’

Always wanted patron this restaurant quite some time ago…. But never made it, this round I pulled myself & what a surprise…… the place really organic......:p it’s a organic vegetarian restaurant ma…. It’s located at Jalan Kubu –opposite Pay Fong 1 primary school, the main reason I was attracted to the place because of its’ outlook got a very special ‘feeling’ . Well, about the menu quite a big variety on buns & salads which is very healthy….. I ordered a organic fruit juice, fried bee hoon with beer root etc. etc. (tasteless) & longevity pie (very niceeee…… must try) Overall you’ll feel like a stranger to the place if you’re first time there (that’s how I felt) but everything will get better after a while… Please do try the deserts-highly recommended.



The outlook of the restaurant


Menu

The fried organic bee hoon with beer root & etc. etc.

Longevity pie-Ho Chiak!

Very healthy

No comments: