Friday, December 21, 2007

X'mas Special # Lemon Cheeze Cookies

Don’t know why, I’ve develop a great interest in pastry recently and I get so excited whenever I visited a pastry shop or bakery. It makes me very happy to see those ‘magic’ artwork created the bakers. To fulfill my never ending anxiety… I’ve develop a great interest in baking to see whether me, myself can create those ‘magic’ too......






Ingredients
(A)
120g butter
120g cream cheese
180g soft brown sugar
(B)
1 egg
1 teaspoon of freshly grated lemon rind
2 teaspoon of lemon juice
(C)-shifted
300g multi purpose flour
1 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda
½ teaspoon of salt
(D)
150g of almonds-chopped coarsely

Methods
Cream (A) until fluffy.
Add in (B) and beat till well combined
Add in (C) & (D) until well mixed
Divide the mixture and shape into small ball
Arrange them on a greased tray and use a fork to press lightly
Bake in preheated oven @ 150`C for about 25-30mins till lightly brown
Leave it to cool before storing






4 comments:

ah yan ♥ said...

cham lo... u kena jangkit ah yan's disease liao lor...
why i dun hav my share of ur cookies wan?! i wan i wan i wan i wan i wan!!!!

awei said...

not really perfect wor... a bi hard

ah yan ♥ said...

i still wan wor...

awei said...

like that ah? i ming keong ming keong spare u some... lor....:p